We named her Xanax! Of course having a new puppy reminds of a dog I had growing up. He was a rescue dog that was missing a leg, so I named him Three. This made me wonder, what do you call a dog with no legs?
It doesn’t matter…. he’s not going to come anyway.
So one time my dog named Three and I went to see a flee circus. Unfortunately, my dog stole the show.
Before I picked out my new puppy, I looked at a few other dogs. I was considering at a Dalmatian puppy. When I found one I realized that if you join all the dots together with a marker pen…it doesn’t wash off!
She is a really well behaved pup that loves all people. Come by sometime and introduce yourself to our wonderful hypoallergenic dog.
Now to mention a couple of things coming up at Lost and Found Pharmacy in the not too distant future:
- Today through Saturday, April 16, Easter Basket ~ As a fundraiser for the patient care fund, we are raffling an Easter Basket. We are asking for $1 for 1 ticket or 7 tickets for $5. The drawing will be held on Saturday, April 16th at noon.
- Friday, April 1st, 6:30ish – 9PM, Board Game Night ~ This has long been a tradition to come in on a Friday and have fun playing games.
- Saturday, April 2nd, 7PM – 8:30 PM, Bereans Group ~ This group, which is open to the public, is comparing predestination and free will.
- Tuesday, April 5th, 7 PM – 8:30 PM, Bible Study ~ We are starting a new study on the Gospel of John, please come and join us.
- Wednesday, April 20th, 5PM – 7PM, Dr. Strange ~ We will be showing Dr Strange shortly before the new Dr Strange movie is released in May. Check it out with our improved sound system and new projector!
Now for the part everyone always asks about, the food! Our current sandwich is a grilled chicken wrap, our current soup is our extremely popular white chicken chili, and our current specialty ice creams are Graham Central Station and Marshmallow Overload. Some people have been asking us to combine these two flavors together into a shake!
Thanks and God bless