The third Wednesday of every month we are showing a film on our screen and this has me thinking of various jokes about movies.
I heard that Harrison Ford is getting so old his next movie is going to be called “Indiana Bones and The Battle with Osteoporosis”.
Did you know that they’re making a movie about constipation? It hasn’t come out yet.
What do you call security guards working outside Samsung shops? Guardians of the Galaxy.
That last joke actually segues into something I want to let you know about, the best movie of the past decade. Many will argue over which film was the best movie of the past decade. One person will mention Inception, another will say Toy Story 3, and yet another will make an impassioned argument for 12 Years a Slave. Unfortunately only one movie can be the best of the past decade and I am here to tell that it is the completely frivolous and unnecessary film titled Guardians of the Galaxy. To celebrate my decision on this we are going to watch it on the big screen at our store on Wednesday, February 16th at 5 PM. As with all our movies, the showing will be free to the public. Come in, hang out, and maybe even laugh a little.
I also want to remind you that this is chocolate month and our chocolatiers are doing a fantastic job. We have chocolate peanut butter brittle, chocolate covered Oreos, and our featured treat of the month, chocolate covered Oreo balls.
Don’t forget to visit our new website, www.lostandfoundrx.com. For this month, use the coupon code newsite10 and save 10% on any online purchase.
In addition to the savings code, you can now use the website to request refills. It’s pretty easy if you look at the image below:
If Tommy Tutones is using it in the above GIF, then so should you.
Let’s go over some of the other things we have coming up in the not too distant future:
- February, All Month, Chocolate Month ~ It has become a great tradition for us to create many different delicious chocolate treats throughout the month. Stay posted as to what will be available each week!
- Friday, February 4th, 6:30ish – 9PM, Board Game Night ~ This has long been a tradition to come in on a Friday and have fun playing games.
- Saturday, February 5th, 7PM 8:30 PM, Bereans Group ~ This group, which is open to the public, is discussing communion and what the Bible actually says.
- Tuesday, February 8th, 7 PM – 8:30 PM, Bible Study ~ We are doing a series on the leaders of Israel. We’ll be nearing the end of the Northern kingdom.
- Wednesday, February 16th, 5PM – 7PM, Guardians of The Galaxy ~ We will continue to show a new movie on the third Wednesday of every month. We watched Shang-Chi in January. Be sure to let us know what movie we should watch in March!
Now for the part everyone always asks about, the food! Our current sandwich is a grilled chicken wrap, our current soup is Grandma’s Sausage and Bean Soup for the moment, but is changing to lasagna soup by this weekend and our current specialty ice creams are Midnight Caramel River and Black Cherry.
Thanks and God bless