Or what it actually needs is a new printer.
After several hundred thousand print jobs we need to retire our main printer back in the pharmacy. This morning when I came in I kept hearing music coming from the printer. Eventually I realized it was because the paper was jamming. Then I noticed a flashing message on the printer. It read, “Just Can’t Get Enough.” Apparently it was in Depeche Mode
It had been getting so bad that I had to rename it on the network as George R R Martin, because it’s old, slow, and has a hard time completing jobs.
In actual seriousness we do need to replace our primary printer in the pharmacy. Because we need a specific model and style of printer to manage our pharmacy labels and work with all our software we do need to raise approximately $900 to replace it. Our Board of Directors (in their wisdom) suggested that we let our patrons know that we are trying to raise the appropriate funds to replace it. While we are proud of how God has used us to help so many people in our community to afford their prescriptions, we are at a point where we our looking for a little bit of extra support from the community to help us replace a major piece of equipment.
Anyone willing and able to contribute a small portion could make a check to Lost and Found Pharmacy and place a note in the memo, “For printer.”, or you could use our PayPal account if that is more convenient.
Last week was our first ever newsletter crossword puzzle. As promised below is the solution:
While I know that there our those that find it most heinous, Bill and Ted did not win our informal survey for what to watch next month. The Jungle Cruise, starring Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) and Emily Blunt, is the winner of. Please come and join us at 5 PM on Wednesday, May 18th. Below is a trailer for our up coming film.
Let’s look at some of the things we have coming up in the not too distant future:
- Friday, April 29th, 6:30ish – 9PM, Board Game Night ~ This has long been a tradition to come in on a Friday and have fun playing games.
- Saturday, April 30th, 7PM – 8:30 PM, Bereans Group ~ This group, which is open to the public, is discussing salvation.
- Tuesday, May 3rd, 7 PM – 8:30 PM, Bible Study ~ We are continuing our study on the Gospel of John, please come and join us as we continue chapter three.
- Wednesday, May 4th, All Day, International Star Wars Day ~ Come in wearing anything Star Wars related and get 10% off any purchase from the soda fountain, including everything from hot dogs and milkshakes, to vitamin C and Band Aids! We will also have lightsaber pretzel rods and blue milkshakes available for a very limited time. May the force be with you, always.
- Saturday, May 14th, 1PM – 3PM, Computer User Group ~ We are looking forward to our first ever meeting. We are trying to gather a group of enthusiasts that enjoy various platforms and wouldn’t mind helping others with questions.
- Wednesday, May 18th, 5PM – 7PM, We are watching Jungle Cruise , starring Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) and Emily Blunt.
Now for the part everyone always asks about, the food! Our current sandwich is a grilled chicken wrap, our current soup is our extremely popular white chicken chili, and our current specialty ice creams are Cold Brewed Cara-mocha and Black Cherry. Don’t forget to check out our lightsaber pretzels and blue milkshakes that we are offering for a very limited time to celebrate International Star Wars day!
Thanks and God bless